Saturday 19 July 2014

Apologies and Tau

Apologies for not posting in such a long time, I've been touring around the UK for work then incredibly sick so not been able to stop and hobby (AS A VERB MOTHERFUDGERS!) but I will be back on it next week. What I have been able to do is start my 40k Tau army, I got a £20 voucher for my local bricks and mortar store as a house warming gift and wanted to use it to start the Tau properly. Here's what I did with it:


I got myself the absolutely beautiful Tau Commander. I was umming and arring over some Fire Warriors to begin with but really I want big robot suits so why not start with that. This is a gorgeous figure though while building it I a) had no idea what the weapons do on the battlefield so I stuck everything on and b) realised the model was a bit heavy on one side so stuck a 2p coin on the opposite side to balance it. Once it was built it looked like it was leaping backwards bringing up the guns to immolate unfortunate enemies. 

I'm building this army to play against Steve's  Orks so lots of firepower is key.

I'll be posting about the Skaven I'm doing later next week but until then this is what I'll be doing - Mic, Bike and Hike  so I hope you can forgive my lack of blogginess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back with us. Tau man looks very nice. I am starting Space Wolves so that will be a cool match up!

Chris Purchase said...

Have you finished the orks already?

Chris Purchase said...

Have you finished the orks already?