Wednesday 11 February 2015

Kristoff mounts Big K!

Ever since I got Big K (my giant bone dragon) I've been desperately trying to find a rider for him (or her, there's no way to tell). Most of the mounted GW Vampires are a bit rubbish, the one that comes with the Terrorgheist box set is lovely but I'd already used him for foot slogging Kristoff so I have been searching the internet for months. Then a couple of days ago I was rummaging around in my LGS' bitz box and what did I find? A full Mannfred Mortarch of the Night sprue! I couldn't believe my luck. I don't even want to change him because the model is so lovely however he is dwarfed by Big K. I may need to add some kind of throne or saddle just to make it look reasonable.




As you can see he looks a bit awkward on Big K at the moment so I'll be modifying a saddle with chains for him soon.

No comments: